Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Moving Day!

Greetings devoted followers!

I'm sad to say that I have broken up with Blogger.com and have found new love with Wordpress.com After almost two years with Blogger I realize that this is shocking news to most of you. I don't have much of an excuse, I just was simply swept off my feet by Wordpress and after spending a few days together and discovering all he had to offer, I couldn't resist the temptation and Blogger had to be let go.

So, I have transferred all of my (worthy) posts to the new site, created an "About" page as well as a "Categories" page which divides all the posts into their most relevant category, and toned down the background to make it a more clean and professional blog.

I realize that many of you are dedicated to Blogger and are quite shocked by this sudden change. You might even feel you are sliding into the role of the betrayer by checking out Wordpress every now and then for my new posts. Never fear, I have a solution! On your very first visit to my site you can click on the easily accessible button on the right hand side that says "Subscribe to Exclamation Points!" and receive my posts via email. How convenient!

Wait! There's more! Directly under the subscribe button there is an additional button labeled "Follow me on Twitter!" I'm going to assume most of you know what Twitter is (especially if you're reading blogs...another form of technological advance in the past years) and will start following me immediately. But for those of you who don't and live under a rock, Twitter is a way for you to stay updated with my brilliant musings and ponderings throughout the day. It comes in handy when you find yourself refreshing my page every five minutes to see if a new post pops up...

My goal is to keep Twitter abuzz with tweets filled with sarcasm, wit, wisdom, and hilarious sayings--all things which are found in my blog posts. In my opinion at least ;-)

As always, comments, suggestions, ideas, etc about the posts, and possible future posts, are welcome and urged. I can never hear enough from readers! And, if you're lucky, you might find your idea/suggestion the focus of a future post. Wouldn't that be just thrilling!

Looking forward to getting used to my new "home" over at Wordpress--stay tuned for more information and upcoming posts! Check it out at http://sloanecannon.wordpress.com/ and http://twitter.com/SloaneC


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment