Monday, December 1, 2008

Becoming a Blogland resident

I've decided to start a blog for several reasons:

1. I love to write, and since becoming a writer is near to impossible blogging will have to suffice for the time being.
2. I have just entered into the "real world" and therefore have an abundance of time on my hands since I am merely an "entry level" employee.
3. A lot of the things I'm passionate about are hopfully things other people are passionate about as well, or find interesting, and will want to read and comment on...I stress the word hopefully.

I'm going to jump the gun and assume that this blog will probably be all over the place and have no correlation between posts--that is the reason it is called "Exclamation Points" since it literally means whatever I feel like exclaiming over.

I have absolutely no set agenda for this blog and I am just trying it out so feel free to send me suggestions, comments, or ideas about anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment