Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Monday?

Bits and pieces of texts, AIM conversations, and other such forms of communication I've encountered so far today:

Friend, via text message- "That's it. I'm quitting my job. I've reached my breaking point. They got a guinea pig. Picking up rodent turds is where I draw the line."

Friend, via AIM, after being "idle" for 30 minutes- "Ugh. Just did some work. That sucked."

Friend, via AIM, 8:59am-" Blah, I'm ready for the weekend."


If those don't scream ITS MONDAY to you then...I don't know what it screams. Misery, I suppose. Feel free to join the I've Got a Case of the Mondays Club!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Mondays eat me alive. I don't think it's any coincidence that the day of the week I'm most likely to have a migraine is on Monday. Least likely? Friday. For sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughhhhh... Monday's suck donkey balls!

    ReplyDelete