Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What We All Should Have Been Doing at 8 Years Old

I've realized that it's hard to make time to blog when you aren't sitting at a desk all day long bored out of your mind. When contemplating things like what's the best way to make a mini pencil house out of un-sharpened pencils, or should I research Halloween costumes or imaginary trips to Europe, it's not that difficult to find time to empty my thoughts on blogger.

However, since embarking on a rocky road of starting my own company, continuing to babysit, continuing to do part time work, I find that my creative blogging talent seems to go out the window. Which makes me sad.

So, when a business acquaintance of mine asked me how to up the YouTube hits on her son's YouTube website the first thing I thought was to re-enter the blogosphere and help her out. (That is, if I even have loyal followers anymore after this 5 month hiatus...)

Aidan Hornaday is the cutest 8 year old I've seen. Not only is he adorable, but he has a big heart too. Get ready to feel all warm and fuzzy inside after watching this clip:

Aidan Saving The World With a Harmonica


Here's what YOU can do to help little Aidan---> Simply watch the video, then forward it to some friends, post it as your facebook status/on your facebook profile, or blog about it.

Why should you do this, you ask? Because do you normally run across an 8 year old (adorable) boy who spends his time figuring out ways to to fight intestinal parasites in Africa?

If that's not enough, check out these pictures.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment